Become a Certified Radical Remission Health Coach
Do you want to help people one-one to integrate the 9 RR Healing Factors into their lives, and to guide them through their healing journey in a positive and effective manner? Here are the steps you need to take to become a Certified Radical Remission Health Coach:
Health Coach Requirements:
- Complete the Radical Remission Teacher Training – offered every 1-2 years in New York State.
- Prove that you have an advanced degree in psychology, psychiatry, counseling, or social work; or that you have graduated from a coaching program that is accredited either by the
ICHWCor the ICF.
- Once those two steps are complete, you will need to submit a basic application to us, along with the annual certification fee.
Apply to the Program
You can request your formal application to the Radical Remission Coaching Program by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Subject: RR Health Coach Request
- Your full name
- The dates of and the certificate you received from your Radical Remission Teacher Training
- Transcript or Certificate of Completion from your counseling or coaching degree
Recommended Coaching Program
If you have not yet taken a 30-hour coaching program, Radical Remission recommends the ICHWC-accredited Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy. With many coaching programs to choose from, Wisdom of the Whole provides in-seat and distance learning opportunities. Other benefits of completing a program through them include:
- Fully vetted coaching programs by the Radical Remission Project
- An optional oncology coaching track, useful for coaches seeking to help cancer patients through the Radical Remission 9 Key Factors
- The convenience of both in-seat and distance learning options
- Special discounted pricing only for Radical Remission Teachers (note: availability may be limited)
Click the flyer to register for a Wisdom of the Whole program and receive your Radical Remission discount!