Radical Remission Keynote
Dr. Kelly Turner is a sought-after, international speaker on the topic of Radical Remission, a term that she coined to describe her research into cases of unexpected recovery from cancer. Over the past decade, Kelly has conducted research in 10 different countries and analyzed over 1,500 cases of radical remission. Her research is summarized in her NY Times Bestselling book, Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds. She is a frequent guest on The Dr. Oz Show and holds a B.A. from Harvard University and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
Dr. Turner has given keynote lectures at:
- 92nd Street Y (New York, NY)
- Commonwealth Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Sinai Forum (Purdue University)
- Non-profit Workshops & Conferences (1,000+person audiences)
- Private and Corporate Meetings (Fortune 500 audiences)
- Academic Conferences (Paper Presentations)
For inquiries about having Dr. Kelly Turner speak at your event, please email [email protected].