Become a Certified Radical Remission Health Coach
Are you an existing counselor, psychotherapist, or life coach who wants to help people one-on-one to integrate the 10 RR Healing Factors into their lives, and to guide them through their healing journey in a positive and effective manner?
If so, consider taking our Radical Remission Health Coach Certification, which is meant to be an add-on curriculum for existing coaches or therapists. Upon successful completion, you will also get your professional photo and bio listed on our web page of certified Radical Remission Health Coaches, so that prospective coaching clients can reach out to you.
Here are the steps you need to take to become a Certified Radical Remission Health Coach:
Radical Remission Health Coach Requirements:
- Prove that you have an existing degree or licensure in psychology, psychiatry, counseling, or social work; or that you have graduated from a coaching program that is accredited either by the NBHWC or the ICF.
- Complete the Radical Remission Teacher Training – offered every 2-3 years. We recommend that you get onto the waitlist so we can know of your interest. Sign up for the waitlist here.
- Once you have successfully completed all of our quizzes and coaching demo requirements and have signed our licensing agreement, you will be an official Certified Radical Remission Health Coach who is licensed to teach our curriculum in both one-on-one and workshop settings.
Recommended Coaching Program:
Wisdom of the Whole
If you are not yet a licensed psychotherapist, counselor, or health coach, we can highly recommend the NBHWC and ICF-accredited Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy!
Benefits of completing a program through Wisdom of the Whole include:
• Coaching programs that have been fully vetted by the Radical Remission Project
• The convenience of remote learning with once weekly live online classes
• Special discounted pricing for Radical Remission students
• An active alumni community for continuing connection and support
• An optional oncology specialty course for coaching program graduates (coming soon) useful for coaches seeking to help cancer patients through the Radical Remission 10 Key Factors