Birth Year 1970
Gender Female
Country United States
Please summarize your healing story in 100 words or less I was first diagnosed with thyroid cancer in Dec. 2004. Deciding to go the natural route completely gave me a sense of empowerment but one thing I struggled with the most was belief. Belief that it really could and would work for me. Therefore, it took several years longer than what my Naturopath told me it should. But it really was my own doing. I didn't follow the diet protocol very well that she suggested. Eventually I really gave it my all and took sugar out of my diet and cut down my evening glass of wine to just 1/week. The lump on my thyroid was gone completely in just a few weeks as it had already shrank quite a bit prior to that. Thinking I was in the clear, it was several weeks later my Bowen Therapist noticed a couple very small lumps in my lymph nodes on that same side of my neck. Because I just wanted to be done with the whole thing, I basically went about my life, still doing some of the at home treatments, and seeing my Naturopathic Doctor from time to time, and yet the small lumps continued to grow and I once again tried everything, except that crazy diet.

Health Challenge

What is/was your primary health challenge?


Type of cancer


Can you be more specific?

papillary thyroid carcinoma

Highest stage of cancer

Don't know

Year diagnosed


Current health status

Condition is stable or shrinking

Year you healed or became stable


Type of Healing

I never used ANY conventional medical treatment and yet still healed.

How was your health challenge diagnosed?

Biopsy or Pathology Report, Imaging (CT, PET, MRI, Mammogram, X-ray, etc), Blood Testing


Do you ever plan to try conventional medicine?

Only if absolutely necessary

Check any of the 10 Radical Remission factors you've tried:

Diet Change, Herbs & Supplements, Increasing Positive Emotions, Releasing Suppressed Emotions, Following Your Intuition, Deepening Your Spiritual Connection, Increasing Social Support, Finding Strong Reasons for Living, Taking Control of Your Health

Check any other alternative treatments you've tried:

Energy Healing (e.g., acupuncture, reiki, kinesiology, etc), Exercise, I.V. infusions (please specify in your healing story), Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, PEMF Therapy, Hyperthermic ozone and carbonic acid, Red LED light therapy, Ultrasonic cavatition, Bowen Therapy, Acupuncture, EBO2


Briefly describe your diagnosis method and conventional treatments, including their timing. Did they help at all?

My Naturopathic Doctor suggested a clean diet, so corn, dairy, sugar, gluten, and a few other items were restricted or very limited, as well as of course using organic as much as possible, etc.

A supplemental regime that would change a bit every 6-8 weeks, depending on the electromagnetic field testing results, any symptoms I was having ,etc.

Red LED light therapy, IV therapy

At home I did a warm castor oil compress daily on the site

Yes, they all helped, but I believe the diet is really the most important, at least it was for me. Because as soon as I followed it more completely, is when I really began seeing more rapid improvement.

Please tell us your healing story in as much detail as you would like:

After dealing with the lumps in my lymph nodes in my neck getting larger than smaller, and trying everything I could on my own, as well as seeing my NP off and on to get the "blockages" to release for a few years, with no success and them actually getting larger over time, I started doing more research online. On a side-note, all this time I really didn't think I was consuming a lot of sugar. And in comparison to the "average Joe or Jane" out there, I wasn't. But 5 grams in a KIND bar here, 3 or 4 in some granola there, another 5 in the almond milk with my protein shake, it all added up, without me realizing it. Last Summer and Fall, 2020, I had some information just pop up while on social media about fenbendazol and Joe Tippens story. I did a lot of research on it and while doing that had something come up that reminded me about some information I also heard about Dandelion Tea and it being good for cancer. So I started drinking dandelion tea, 3 cups/ day and within days started seeing some great results. I also then decided to try fenbendazol. At first I thought it was working, as much of the swelling/ inflammation in my neck, kinda directly below my ear, was going down considerably. This was in Sept. However, a lump began actually growing more lower and to the right of my throat, to where it became visible and protruding out of my neck. This was just before Thanksgiving. I was completely baffled. Finally, the lump in my neck got so big it was pushing against my throat and I had a hard time swallowing and my voice became hoarse. Talk about a wake up call! This was on Feb. 11, 2021. And still during the co-vid issue going on. With living in Michigan, one of the most locked-down states in the entire country, and Canada where my NP is, also under strict lock-downs, there was no way I could get across the border to see her. It was strictly a phone consultation and I had to find places here in Michigan that MIGHT have something to help me. During previous research, I kept coming up blank for anyone within driving distance that was even close to the caliber of help that I could get if I were able to go across the border, at least not that I had found.

It was that day, Feb. 11, I began to eat a KIND bar as a snack and as I took 1 bite, the lightbulb went on, and I looked at the package... 5 grams of sugar. "Well shoot", I thought and then started researching the other things I tend to eat on a daily or weekly basis... I was shocked! The culprit was literally staring me right in the face EVERY DAY! But I feared it was too late.

During my first go around with the actual thyroid cancer, I at first got ultrasounds done on a regular basis, I think it was every 6 months... it's been so long now, hard to remember. But the last one, when I KNEW for CERTAIN the lump had gotten much smaller, the "results" came back that it was larger. That was in 2007. It was at that time I decided to say "screw it" completely to conventional anything as I really felt I couldn't trust them to tell me the truth. As the surgeon who I originally saw in the very beginning of my diagnosis, my husband and I caught him literally talking out of both sides of his mouth and we were already very much turned off by "western medicine" for an issue that led to our pre-mature daughter dying in 1995. That's a whole other story...

This time though I finally decided to go to my family physician to start getting an actual diagnosis, which I actually knew of one that I could trust to tell me the truth and also not judge or chastise me for what I've done (or didn't do) up to this point. He did and ultrasound and biopsy in his office and then referred me to an ENT. Jim and I kept thinking, maybe it's just a cyst, especially after it became so prominent after starting the fen-ben.

The ENT ordered a CAT scan and the results from everything came back as suspicious for papillary thyroid carcinoma. I thought to myself, how could a lump that big, be only labeled as "suspicious"?. And I did ask him that, and I don't even remember what he said. My husband was with me for all these appointments also, as I still only had 1/2 my voice. We also caught him in a couple "twisted answers". One being that my loss of voice is permanent. I didn't believe that from the moment he said it. He examined my throat with a laryngoscope and said the nerve in my right vocal cord was permanently paralyzed. I found out later in doing research, that yes, nerves can and do heal, but it does take time. And that there is even a surgery that an ENT can do to repair it. So he should have told me that was available, but he gave me absolutely no hope.

I was ready to get the lump surgically removed because it had gotten so huge and protruding out from my neck, but my thyroid is actually fine, and yet he still said it would need to be removed as well as all the lymph nodes on the right side of my neck. This was because there were also a few small lymph nodes in my chest that the CT scan found that were affected, and so in order for the radioactive iodine to get to those after the surgery, they would have to remove my thyroid in order for the iodine to get to the areas in my chest and not have my thyroid take it all.

Well, that was it for me, I'm not doing all that. I will not allow a vital part of my body to be removed when it's working just fine and I already knew I could do this naturally and save all parts of my body!

It has been 14 weeks now since that worst day, (as of May23) when the lump began pushing against my throat. Yes, I am on a completely no sugar, no grain diet, I call it KETO on steriods as there are even more things taken out of my diet temporarily than the usual KETO diet. I have found some help right in the nearest city to me that has some treatment options, while not what my NP in Canada has, they are still very helpful in assisting me heal my body, once and for all this time. Many of them I discovered are actually known very well in other areas of the world for very useful in treating cancer as well as other dis-eases.

As of today, my voice still has not fully recovered, although I am confident that the PEMF treatments and acupuncture will help that heal, and have seen some slight areas of improvement where I've talked for a couple minutes in the past week rather normally. As a therapist myself, I have been out of work all this time because I cannot talk to my clients.

The lump has significantly reduced in size and that has been exciting. I know that it will be gone soon, very soon! My main concern is my voice. That, I am doing everything I can to heal it, but also know that that truly is in God's hands. I will come back and update. In the meantime, I greatly thank my friend Lin for giving me a copy of Radical Remission, that was very helpful to read others on their journey's to healing and I thank Dr. Turner for all of her research and for writing "Radical Remission" and for having this platform for us conquerers to share our story!

And thank you to whoever reads my story. God Bless~

8-3-21 update:

My voice continues to improve, praise God! Sometimes for several minutes to even a few hours it is pretty close to normal. I continue to see the lump shrink almost daily!

I have discovered a... hmmmm... I wouldn't say, "love" for running, but I guess perhaps, "respect" for running! I have never liked running. I have been doing jumping jacks to get my lymph pumping and flowing, taking breaks through the day and doing about 100-200 at a time. I had a thought about running a week ago and felt like it might give me an emotional outlet too, as well as the physical benefits. I have gone running from time to time each summer, usually in the spring after it warms up and I come out of hybernation from winter! LOL! But it would only be a few times and that was enough for another year.

So I began last week and have gone out 3 1/2 times. And I say 1/2 because yesterday I started and pulled a muscle, so I'm resting it for a few days. But I discovered something amazing! The following morning after running the day before, I noticed the lump had shrank overnight more than I'd seen it shrink in a 24 hour period in quite some time. So I got to thinking. Running is a multi-whammy hit to that thing! Five times over. I am: 1) getting my lymph pumping and flowing 2) getting a lot of oxygen into my system from deep breathing while running 3) getting vit D when possible- if it's sunny and I'm not in the shade on my route 4) I am detoxing from sweating and 5) I am almost continuously talking positive healing words the entire HOUR I'm out!

So, that is why I wouldn't say, I LOVE running, but I am greatly enjoying the benefits FROM running, enough to keep me looking forward to going out each time!

That's it for my latest update, thank you again for taking the time to read my story!

Do you have any thoughts about what may have caused your health challenge in particular, or what causes it in general?

Oh yes! Originally, with my initial diagnosis in 2004, I was only 34 years young and when I asked the surgeon during the office visit after being diagnosed and discussing options, I asked him how someone my age and very healthy, could get cancer. His exact words were, "this is the slowest growing form of thyroid cancer and you've probably had it for 10 years and not even known it". He mentioned a couple other factors, but the only one I remember him saying, was stress. What he didn't know, was 10 years prior, we had twin girls born 3 months premature, and after 55 days of a complete roller-coaster ride of emotions, one of our daughters had developed a clot near her heart and they could not save her. Then I spent the next 2 years in a deep depression. Life was still stressful after that all they up and through our youngest daughter who I mentioned previously and her food allergies, as she nearly died from them. There's more to this story, and in fact friends, family and even strangers who heard of my/ our family's story, encouraged me to write a book, and so I did. It was published in Sept. 2012. You can find that at: www.amazon.com/dp/B00IMUGLI0


Your Website


We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments. If you believe a comment on this profile, or the profile itself, is inappropriate, please send an email to [email protected], and we will look into it.